About This Tour:
The tour ends in a lovely playground favored by local children, where the concession stand serves the best yakitori chicken in town. You can get ice cream, beer, or other refreshments after your hike.
While the hiking is not too strenuous, there is a lot of climbing up and down. We recommend wearing sturdy shoes and bringing some water with you.
- Animals or pets allowed
- Public transportation nearby
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- Not recommended for people with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for people with heart conditions